At MVVP, we are committed to meeting our clients’ expectations, and as such, we place great emphasis on offering our services in multiple languages. As Germany is Belgium’s most significant trading partner, we have always been focused on conducting business with Germany, and our German Desk is managed by Jan Ravelingien and Bruno Blanpain, with support from Ute Hermes.
For years, MVVP has been representing Belgian and German companies in numerous cross-border transactions, and our German Desk is specifically aimed at assisting German companies requiring support in Belgium, as well as our Belgian and international clients who want to expand their business into Germany.
With extensive knowledge of cross-border transactions and disputes, as well as German business culture, we offer our clients a coordinated and multidisciplinary advisory service tailored to their individual needs, enabling them to succeed in both the Belgian and German markets.
Our expertise extends across various industries, including manufacturing, technology, retail, fashion and design, media and entertainment, pharmaceuticals, and financial services. We advise and support our clients in a broad range of areas, including:
- Entering and growing in the Belgian market
- Business establishment and strategic planning
- Cross-border transactions, such as mergers, acquisitions, investments, joint ventures, and sales of assets or businesses
- Commercial transactions, sale of goods and services, including distribution, licensing, and franchising
- Technology and other intellectual property transfers
- Real estate
- Labour relations and employee benefits
- Regulatory matters
- Litigation, arbitration, and mediation.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the necessary tools to operate successfully in the Belgian and German markets, and we are dedicated to providing tailored solutions to meet their unique business needs.